Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The 709 wedding






The 709 wedding......
yeah i name my aunty's wedding as
The 709 wedding....
hahahha... coz her wedding was held on that day !
what a coincident !!

so of course for everyone of us to get down
to KL was a super duper MISSION IMPOSSIBLE ! hahhaha...
block block block ! the police block everywhere !
goshhh ! normally we only takes about maybe half an hour to
reach KL, but then that day it took us about 2 hours !!
gosh ! it was the super effin long jam that i had never
ever seen before in my LIFE !

wokay... so let's stop talking bout the rally....
let's start my aunty's love story =)

Me and my superhero ! =)

the RALLY !! it just happened right infront of me ! :O

Us with the pretty aunty Doris =)



the LOVER =)



my 3 lil cutie !

mama & papa =)



the super nice colour roses !

the cutest monster on earth ! ;)

me and mama ! =)

my love =)





me n cousieeee ! the pretty Eunice =)

me and anuty yang ke empat...

with my lovely grandpa ! =)


ohhhhh..... and today me n sieny went for interview...
for...
LOUIS VUITTON !
omg ! is really really really a real interview...
cause for me... in my mind was like...
maybe just a very simple interview as in like ask you a few
question... but it end up like a interview in those big company like that..
is a 1 to 1 interview...
GOSH ! i was effin nervous !
so what we can do is wait for their call whether we got the job not.....

and after the interview sieny and me
happily pigi shopping and starbucks!!
weeeeee~! =)







"Its hard to read whats not written
and hard to listen whats not spoken. " =)

No comments: