Thursday, July 14, 2011

Boring






uurrgghhh !!!
i'm effin boringgg !!
school-es and jobless now !!
hahahha....
school-es is bcoz i'm currently waiting for my result
and haven't decide yet what course to go for degree
plus dono which school to go....
jobless is bcoz...... waiting for all those bossy to hire ME !!

aaahhhh !!! i got nothing to do at homee !
really nothing !!

luckily today i got a companies that accompany me to jog =)
thanks my buddy yuan bin =)
hahaha..... we jog around my garden and rehat at the play ground..
and we start chit chatting....
thankssyy again to mr.yuan bin =)

nite.... another outing !
hahaha.......
i had a great laugh at nite.....

went out with my beloved SINEY !
and my "best ever" ah lian ! hahahha
and not forgetting the friendly wei liang =)

ah liannn !!!!
i miss him damn lots !! he is a very very good friend of mine...
seriously....

HAHAHAHA !! the only picture with him !
lol......

i got to say thanks to this buddy....
thanks for everything....
he is one of them who always there to accompany me
during my worst ever moment in my life.....
he will text me every single day to check whether if i'm okay...
or even called up to cheer me or comfort me...

he is always there to support me and encourage me to stand up again..
but he always like to zat me ! and talk soi me !
yea.... that is his TALENT !! hahaha.....
but is kinda normal for us....
cause we aldy get use to it...
and this is the way how we communicate !
LMAO !

anyway......
still thanks a lot to you my buddy ! =)
appreciate =')







"Best friend are like two pieces of duck tape glued together,
they're by your side no matter what , even if you try you
still won't pull they apart. " =)

No comments: