Monday, July 11, 2011

Gathering !




this is about the last last last saturday happening !
LOL.....
is our PPS's gathering !
aawwww....... had a superb great time with them....

the last time i met them was...... ekhem.. i forget....
hahhha ! too long !!!!
so our beloved dai gor came out and idea to gather everyone..

so after work head to this awesome gathering......




the happy family !! =) miss u guys so so MUCH !

ah mie, ann gor and ah mok !

aaron and cikgu tan ! LOL......

ah john and me =)

my ah nini, mr.38 ah hua and cikgu tan ! hahah.....
me with the sexy kissing pose ?! LOL........

ah mie and I !!!! i miss her so MUCH !
with infinity of MISS ! she is the one who sit beside me during secondary schl
for 2 years !! ah mie i miss those day so much ! =)

LMAO ! xD

my DARLINGS !!!!! i hearted them A LOTS !
i love u guys !!!!!!

ah hua and ME !! hahahaha.......... i love to spend time
laughing with him ! coz..... we both are good in crapping
and acting ! hohoho ! =D

me and my baby ah jun !!!
heheheh ! =)

my 2 babiesss !!!!! love u guys with infinity of LOVE !


i like this pic so much ! sadly.... it goes blur !

ME ! =)







"A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the
pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes in
the smile on your face. " =)

No comments: