Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bye 2010....

yea....... is 31.12.2010 today....
the last page of my 2010 chapter....

hmmmm.....
this year...
a lot of things happened to me....
i think every one feels the same... a lot of things happened too.....
but... this year... luck is not with me....
there is always bad things happened to me....
everyone told me the same thing.....
is LIFE... this is what we call LIFE........
at the beginning of this chapter.... every things go so right.... and i'm happy with it....
but... as time goes.... happy moment getting lesser and lesser.....
i'hv tried my best.... to bring my life back.... happy moments.....

but... not everything under my control.....
yeah.... faith maybe..... i don't know.....

in this chapter...
i'hv learned a lot !!! a lot of lesson....
what life is..... how to face the challenge that is given....
learned to be a stronger person..... learned to be optimistic.....
learned to be mature......
i'hv grown up so much.......
thanks for those people who walk into my life and make it awesome...
and those people that walk out of my life and make it fantastic.....
THANKS =)

i aspect a lot and hoping a lot for 2011....
but..... it will not come true anymore....
some of it.. will remain as a wish... as a dream.....
dream that will never come true....

i used to love this chapter of my life....
but in 2011.....
i think... i'hv use to miss this chapter of my life =)



lastly....
wishing you all happy new year !!!
the coming year will be better !!!
*cheers*

the past should be left in the past, otherwise it can destroy your future. LIVE life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.

No comments: