Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas =)

okayy... sorry peeps.. i know is a bit late to post this... hahhaa... bcoz of my LAZYNESS !!
hahahha.....
yea... is CHRISTMAS !! =)
as usual v will celebrate with my beloved family !!
every year will be the same...
v will gather together and celebrate together....
is part of our family tradition.... and i love it... coz it makes me feel warm....
aawwww =)))

let's the pica talks kayy.... =D


christmas tree !!! full of present under the tree !! xoxo


is turkey babe !!


okayy.. this is what v always waiting forr.. hahah.... the gigantic ham
all the way from Australia !! my aunty will always bought this bac !!
yummehhh !!! * slurp *




the super fat and thick skin of the ham !


yummylicious !!!!!!


makanan !!!

the brother and sister !! =))
left out my aunty and another 2 uncle....

ladiessss~~~

our family with our beloved grandpa !!!!


mama and me =)

pray before we eat.....

mua !!! hohoho xDD

my handsome bro !!! wootzz !!

sista !!!!! love her lots !!

with daddy !!!! *smooch *

the siao po !! =D

okayy... the ladies always like to sit together and chi chatt ~~~~
non-stop =)

youngster gang!! hahaha....

santa is waiting.......

is time for giving away the present !!!
kids are so gan jeong !!! =DD

my handsoem !!! hao jie !! mad cute !!!

showing her present =)


" ahhh.... v got the same hair band... " hahaha.....




i love this pica so much !!!! hahaha....
credit to myself !! hohohoh xDD


yummy...... chocolate =)


blow..... fuuuuu~~!!!!



bunny wishing u merry christmas =)


No comments: