Monday, August 18, 2008

Tired but Happy bcoz of u GUYS..........

hmm.... went to school yesterday again =="
wake up early again..... then daddy fetch me to McDonald's... then have breakfast with xueni over there...
emm... yummy yummy......
after finish xueni and i walk back to school......

reach school... kah hang told me that he already waited me for so long ..
and finally i turned up...
hehe.... sorry ya.. make u wait so long already....
then start to practice our dance again cause later have to teach those junior ...


while we are practicing the two funny people(sookkuan and seng hua) come and join us and learn together....
hahaha.... both of them really funny......
especially sookkuan... hahha.... always move with the wrong step....... make a lot of silly joke.....

'ding dong' reach 12 o'clock dy..... all the junior are here then me n kah hang start to teach them....
now only i know that teaching people is a tough job man.....
after 1 an hour ... finally finish ^^



seng hua is jumping here and there to get APPENDIX !!!!


after 3 something we start to cleaned up and head back home.....
before we back home.... they decided to go and "yam cha "
then walk to the mamak stall out side our school and have "teh o limau ice"


yummy yummy....



five of us from the kumpulan 5 .... yeah... friends forever...
senghua,yuanbin,xueni,me and sookkuan ^^

back home.......
three of us at the bus stop....
while sookkuan already in the bus.....


"seng hua what are u doing?"
and me with a weird smilling =="

Is really tired yesterday.....
but you guys make my life so meaningful and happy...
make me forget about my tired.....
and is great to have you guys....
love u GUYS for ever ^^

4 comments:

sookkuan said...

yer...ask me don put the pic....
but u......=.=''
don say me dance wrong ma...
so pai seh ler...haha

ShoRty GirL~ Xu3n! said...

Haha.. Appendix..
Seng Hua always also like that de..
Dunnoe y we mix till Like that de FRIEND??

~#~*taffy*~#~ said...

haha... ayo no nid paisei la...
cute ma.... let ur ck noe ma...
hahahah....

sookkuan said...

omg....
wat my ck??
not me de ok??
den i 1 give ur wc c!!!