Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Final DAY !!!!!!

hmm... today is the last day for us to prepare for our Hari PPS...
so... went to school to finish up all the cenderamata ......
once i reach school already saw a lot of ' feng che' on the table dy...
hehe.... thanks a lot to my members and my two darling xueni n sookkuan o ^^

then....start to work again ......
having so much fun when doing the cenderamata together with the gang !!!
hahah..... i guess u guys know who I'm going to mention rite ??

to make the cenderamata really do hurt my hand !!!!
especially when shaped the wire ....
aww~ its really hurt your hand badly ......
but... nvm is worth it as long as we finish up all the 250 'feng che '

hehe... then start to crazy together with all my bestie ^^
haha... dam fun !!!
then dance together .....

.........meeting...........

finish dy... continue with our work again....
then had lunch.....
after that went physic tuition with xueni ^^

haha.... saw Mr. Poon again ... hahaha...
happy happy ......
then he tell us story bout he went to some where with a 'lausy' air line...
haha... dam funny !!!!

then... notty xueni show a stupid viedo to someone and make me so angry !!!
Grrrrrr...........

finish tuition dy went Giant with xueni,ah mok and ah meh....
to buy some snacks for our gang !! yeah !!!!
then head back to school again =="

bla bla bla....
then head back home....
coz later my dear xue ni and sookkuan will come to my house and stay over night...
and we can have our pillow talk ^^

and... i din angry at u la...
not need to write so many FORGIVE ME la....
hehhe....

1 comment:

~ŞqÜîŗŘ3L~ said...

hehe^^ gambateh la...last day so happy...and i get my phone d...kaka^^