Sunday, August 17, 2008

Practice =(

aww~~ ><
today is Sunday !!!!
hmm... still have to go back to school practice dancing..
for Hari PPS again.... lame =='

after taken my breakfast then daddy fetch me to school.....
quiet moody today actually.....
but....
after receive a warm good morning from my friend...
hehe.... my moody mood gone...
hehe.. thanks ya ^^

reach school then..
only me n kah hang cause others not yet came...
so...
me and kah hang start to create our steps and movement
for the couple dance 1st....

oh... what a tough job man...
after bout 2 hours sumtin...
twist and turn here and there.....
finally we DID it !!!!!' phew'.....
yeah !!!! happy happy happy ^^

oh gosh...
dam tired now......
T.T tomorrow have to head back to school and teach those junior.....
AGAIN !!!!!! go back to school !!!
grrrr........
is zit my holiday going to end like that ???
back to school almost every day ??
oh... >< dowan it to be like that !!!
T.T

hmm... tired..
have a nap 1st ...
Zzzzzzz........

No comments: