Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tired........

hmm.... today wake up quite early....
after grab my favorite HL milk then head to school....
cause went to school for PPS activities...
basically, we went there for our preparation for Hari PPS...

so my part was being the MC, dancer and ketua for bahagian cenderamata...
after reach school ...
i found out that my dear choon nam din help me 2 get those material that i need..
so wait until 9 o'clock for czip lee open....

wait wait wait.....
'tada'... finally open ...
then went there with my two bestie xueni and sookkuan...
head there and get our stuff...
head back 2 school again...

then start our work....
cut cut cut....
draw draw draw....
paste paste paste......
we have 2 finish up about 200 pieces..
oh my GOD !!!!

before head back home...
distribute some of the work for my member....
and thanks for u guys for helping me...
if not..
i think I'm dying =(
then playing around then ...
back home...

== went tuition again...
bla bla bla ....
Mr.Poon was dam funny ..
and yet... make my tuition goes happy ^^

back home again...
continue with my work...
then.....
im here writing my blog...

and......
tired....
going to hug my teddy n have a nice sleep ^^
nite ......

No comments: