Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quit !

Ahlo ahlo !
heheheh* as usual ! not active in blogging lately !
oh well... one of the reasons i always slack is because i'm a bit lazy to transfer photo 
from my phone or camera to my lappie..
i like snapping photos and edit ! JUST i lazy to TRANSFER !
casue if no photo in a blog post it's just.... so blunt ? plain ? not interesting ?
for me lah ! LOL....

okay so go back to the title !
yess today is my last day of my internship in a law firm....
and i'm freaking happy ! cause i can have my bloody freedom okay !
yo ! date me out plsss ! HAHA ! ;)

okay lah i think i should blog more !
*as usual ! i always mention this in most of my post but end up i'm not doing it thou =P

and oh ya ! i passed my first year law school alrdy ! how great is that rite !!!
i'm super thankful and grateful to Mr. Mo! hahah... he helps me a lot through out my first year of law school !
sadly he is going to UK this sept to further his studies so well... no more FOC tutor for me ='(
anyways best of luck ! =)

okay and now i also very very super excited to go UK next year !! 
plsssss i wanna passed my second year of law school also !
and go to the UK ! =)

wokay ! time to ciao !
will blog more often lahhhhh ! ;)


* A PICTURE OF ME PLS ! =P



No comments: