Thursday, September 15, 2011

Schooling !

get back on track again !
yea...... SCHOOLING ! as a student....
this is my job..... and i also have salary punya !
my salary is from my daddy n mummy !
Lolol........ my boss ! hahaha.....

wokay... to be honest i'm super duper effin BLUR on the first day of class !
i don't even understand a single shit what my lecturer is talking !
seriously !! cause it contain a lot of legal terms and i don't have any basic
knowledge for Law... but for those who take up Art in A lvl will be a advantage
for them cause at least they have the basic !
if u ask me something bout bio sure i can answer u ! Lolol.....
( if i belum forget yet ! )

AND ! luckily that i met someone that i know during secondary school !
that is yiling ! hahaha.... although i'm not really close to her during secondary
school time but i know from now on wards we WILL ! hahaha......
she is so so so friendly ! when i say 3 times SO means i'm serious !
hahahah...... she is a very nice person and yet helpful, funny and pretty !
yesss ! she very leng lui 1 ! got chance i introduce u guys la ha... Lolol.....
and we found out that we have a lot of common.... hahah... so all the best to our
friendship lah ! weeee ! =)

MY CLASSMATE !!
wow...... they are FREAKIN awesome peeps !
yesssssss ! there are 96 of them ! hahaha.....
so so so many wei ! i got a bit dont like lah... cause too many ppl dah...
but honestly they are effin awesome and cool !
is nice to meet them... guess i'll have to take some time to know all of them ! hahah...

but there is something that i HATE !!
that is KL TRAFFIC !
jam jam jam JAM JAM !
everyday JAM like hell man !
it really pissed me off ! caught in the jam for like almost half an hour or more than that !
i wish my dad could hire a drive for me so that i can sleep when i'm stuck in the jam !
or go n get one boyfie that loves me so damn much and willing to fetch me EVERYDAY !
Lolol..... i know it sounds ridiculous ! HAHAHAH !


seee LAH! frakin jam man !!!! >:(


aahhhh ! food and water that help me to survive !
hahaha.......


camwhore !! hahaha...... i enjoy doing it alone in the car u know !
and and and ! i love to SOL (sing out loud) in the car as well !
hahahha.... yes imma FREAK ! Lolol......
bo bian lo...... i really got nothing to do in the car ! =(

ciao !! hahaha... i wanna go n watch my drama liao !
1 week dint watch dy !
buaiiii~

No comments: