Saturday, September 10, 2011

New journey begin !

yes.......
my another new journey begin !
start schooling dy !
okay i feel weird ! cause i had about 4 months+ of holiday..
so i kinda get use to my lazy lifestyle so yeah ! hahhaha

wokay.... finally i have make up my mind to take up law !
yea..... is LAW !
i wish this is the right decision....
everyone is telling me that law is so hard to study lah...
have to memorize a lot lah... and bla bla bla etc.

i know there will be a lot of memorizing....
and i have to like memorize about 400+ cases for me to survive during exam !
LOL.... i know it sounds crazy ! but yeah....
it will be a challenge for me.... hope i can do well !


here is all my text book !
in total there is 15 books ! wootz ! crazy ! lolol.......
hey... i wrap all them nicely in just one nite !
geng rite ?? yes i know ! thank you....
HAHAHAHHAHA ! =D


see ! law books can be very colorful oso !!
who say law is very boring ?? hahahhaha !


ALL THE BEST TO TAFFY !

2 comments:

Lai Yen Yi said...

Wish you good luck and all the best. :) I'm glad to find your blog.

~#~*taffy*~#~ said...

hey there ! nice to meet ya ! thanks !! =))