Monday, June 6, 2011

NO tittle.....




OHAIYO~~~~~

I'M back peeps !
hahahhahhaa.....
FINALLY everything ends !
yes..... finish my course !
and now HOLIDAY babe ! woohoooo ~!

okay last sat n sun was working so no time to blogging....
and thanks to my baby ah sien who get the job for me....
ahahah..... i always say that i dowan to work as a promoter
but ended up my first job was a PROMOTER ! LOL....
hahahha.... but anyway good experience though....
and get to earn $$ woohoooo !!
but it was damnsuperduperveryextreamly TIRED !!
gosh ! my leg almost go cacat wei !! T.T

hahahahha !
so today is my LAZY DAY !
woke up around 11am in da morning had breakfast dy
den watch my vampire diaries ! woottzz....
i sit at the couch for whole day enjoy my HL milk and watch movie non-stop !
hahaha.... gosh ! i love my lazy life ! xDDD



No comments: