Monday, June 27, 2011

BACK !

hello peeps !
OHAIYO~~~

hahahaa........
i'm lazy lazy lazy lazy superb lazy to blog nowadays!
sooo.... will try my best to update my blog often lah...
TRY ! hahahaha....
so lately i'm busy with sleep,eat,work, play and next will be SHOPPING !
hahha....
can't wait for my salary to sampai and pigi shop till i drop !
hohohohohoh xD

so not gonna blog much....
pica do the works =)


ice cream ! treat by our beloved counter manager DINO !
thanks ! =)


hot chocolate ! treat by the cute captain from Island Bistro ! =)
kam sum ha mi da ! =)


big fans of SNOWFLAKE ! =)




carl's jr for lunch ! =)




this is how we have to dress up for work !
angle ? hahahhaha !


the big lalat ! xD


went ice room chilling after sieny acc me back to inti
to check out =)


okay that day very random Mr.hock cai date me out
for dinner and my babe sieny came along too....
and very random i asked her to sleepover at my place...
and here we go ! crazy pics ! xD













peeps ! guess what's on sieny head ?
once u see memang is dog rite ?
but this pa boh sieny say is RABBIT ! hahahhahaha !
i laugh for the whole nite !








and this is how she always bully me ! =(



that's all ! hahhaa.... gonna continue with my korean drama ! =)

No comments: