Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random......

yeep yeep !
ytd i had a great day with my annoying yet lovely bro !
we went squash !!
wootz ! we both like it so so much !
and to my lovely sis....
come back faster n join us okayy....
hahaha.....

i enjoy playing squash very much !
coz it really really make u sweat a lot !
seriously is A LOT !!
hahahhaa.....
love to see my sweat dripping and it falls on the floor....
hahaha.....
i'm crazy !! xD

so after hving sports got a super fresh mind !!
and at nite i stuff 1 chap of bio into my mind !!
crap.... bio is driving me crazy again !!!
aaahhhhhhh..........
gonna so crazy sooonnnnnn~~
i wan my exam to end faster !!!
coz after all this im free from books !!
graduate from my course !! yeah !
but sad thing is im goin to leave my lovely classmate...
*sigh*


gonna ciao dy..... is time to S-T-U-D-Y again !






"person who laughs more and make others laugh
would be having a thunder strom sadness beneath her heart." =)

No comments: