Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello Friend !





here to update my lil lovely bloggieee...
hahahha....
hhmm... lately nothing much happen...
just stuck my face into the book everyday n study sampai GILER !
goshhhh..... still got 5 more chapters of bio to stuff into my brain !!
and chemistry !! not even touch yet !!
aaahhhhh......... gonna kill by books indirectly !!!

okay so... ytd i met jack here !!!
dalam jungle here ! xDD
i feel kinda super happy when i see him...
idk why..... ahaha... he is a very nice friend though...
and yet superb cute n funny ! hahaha.... xD
but we just great each other by waving....
ahaha.... hope to see ya soon !
and all the best for your coming examss !!
Good Luck =)

oh ya !
ytd thunder was......
superduperfreakingverysogosh SCARY !!!
it was the very 1st time in my life to hear thunder like this !!
goshhhh...... sibeh kong bu that type...
and you can feel the floor is shaking at the same time !
i'm serious !!!
it really freak me out !! goshhh......
i hate thunder !! i hate it !
it always freak me out !!

hahah.... and i remember that when i always say im afraid
of the thunder...
someone will told me that...
" scare what lah... i'm taller than you.. if thunder wanna strike
oso strike me 1st lah ! "
LMAO !! the cutest ans i have in my life ! =D










"The best relationship is one in which you feel free to show
even your negative side and still have the hope that it will
strengthen your relationship. " =)

No comments: