Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekends.....

Ahhhh.... ppl...
finally i have time to update my bloggiee....
hahaha.....
gonna blog bout my weekend.....
finally i have something to do during weekend !
gosh !

saturday nite receive my best buddy called...
aka my ah gor....

hahah.... this foto taken last year....
sowiee that i dun have new foto... xD

he asked me out for satay ! hohohoh... so damn long
i din't had satay man !!
of course we do had a nice chatting session during the makan timee...
oohh... seriously i miss him a lot !
coz it have been quite sometime we din't meet up !
and i still owe him a bufday present !!!
will get u one real soon ! =)

after the makan ...
den he came to my hus to do his assignment....
coz he need some help from me... so yah.... im so kind kan ?
of course i'll help lah !
(perasan -ing ) xDDD
having so much fun in my hus !!
we did skype wif mr.hock chai and miss sookkuan !
it was so so fun !!
it makes our night not so boring !
he stay at my hus until almost 3o'clock in da morning !!
not bad not bad....... LOL

on Sunday......
again... both of us went for movie !!!
BLACK SWAN.....
i have so high expectation for this movie and yet.....
it wasss.... something that i dun like.....
there is some scene that is kinda disgusting,creey and....
eeewwww.... hahaha.....
and the whole movie i was likee....
tutup mata sambil tengok ! xD
waste money wei !!

and that's how my boring weekend goes...



"You fight with the most important people in life
because those are the relationship worth fighting for. "

No comments: