Thursday, March 10, 2011

BORING



BORING.....
hmmm.........

izit so hard to get someone to accompany me for half day ?
why everyone around me seems so busy ?
somehow i just wanna date for a movie...
or maybe a lunch or a walk around the mall...
izit so hard ??
i wish i could be as busy as them.....
seriously !
at least.... I'm not that bored sitting at home and do nothing...

izit the number of frens around me sikit sampai macam ini ?
or I'm the only 1 who slacking on earth doing nothing.....
so I'm not busy as others ?
haizzzz.....
no one date me is the worst part !
goshh... face problem kut.....
other than that time also is a problem lahh....
i konww =(

i miss my sis so much ! ='(
if she's around.... I'm sure i wont be bored like now !
maybe we can go out for lunch, movie or shopping....
oh gosh !
I MISS YOU SIS !!!
badly...... =(

if someone is still around.. maybe will be different too..





"just going to smile like nothing is wrong,
talk like everything is perfect, act like it's just a dream,
and pretend like it's not hurting me... "

No comments: