Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday .....

oohhh........
welcome yesterday morning with a great breakfast !
McD breakfast with my lovely family !!
weeeee ~~!!
hahahha....
since there is promotion so mummy suggest that we go n
had that for our breakfast !! =)

waoo.......
first time in my life see how crowded McD could be in the morning !
gosh !! human being really can wake up so so early bcoz of benefit !
coz McD was having that free 2 big breakfast thinggy kan...
so that's why !!! ppl wake up for that !
holly !! the McD was so damn pack wei !
even have to wait for the seat !!
LOL......


yummy !!! *slurp*

okayy... after breakfast went to my lovely grandpa hus....
hohohoh.....
it have been one month i dun get to see him =(
coz he went over to my aunty place at Melbourne, Australia
to stay there for 1 month....
and now he is back !!!
*teehee*
ooohhhhhh ! grandpa bought us a huge big packet of
nougat candy !!!





oh yeah oh yeah !! i can eat until i get diabetic and
my teeth drop off ! LOL......... xD

and and and !!
yesterday i get to meet with the two lil cute monster !!
awww.... my lil cousin !!
they are so cute u noe !!


and today is my driver day......
LOL...... i dono why i love to drive....
seriously i love to drive !!
weee~~!!!
hahahahahaha.......


hhmmm......
i miss the doink in aussie now !!!
doink ah doink pls buy me air ticket for me to visit u !
instate u coming bac !
LOL.......




"Life may take you where you least expect it
but always have faith that you are exactly
where you are supposed to be. "

No comments: