Friday, March 18, 2011

Internet.........




okayy peoples !
internet nowadays is so so so important !!
yesterday when im home i can't online !!
aaaahhhhhhh.......
i din't on my facebook for 1 day !!
can't belive !!!

i think now.. no one can stand for one day a life without internet rite ?
LOL.....
youngster nowadays !!! xD

so i end up spending my boring nite with my story book
and Hitz fm baby !!!
ohhh...
i seriously enjoy reading with music !
i love it !
when I'm alone that is what i like to do....
lying on the bed n read....
best ever choice !

hhhmmm......
how good if there is a cup of java chips frappocino
from starbucks huh ?
OMG......
i bet it will be nice til the MAX !!


my fave story book for now !!
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult....
this book is mad nice wei !!
a very nice story book indeed !

hhmmmm......
taste bud yelling now !!
asking for starbucks !!
gosh.... i miss u startbucks !!
i think im goin to meet my darling starbucks
in my dream land !
LOL.....

ciao peeps !
good nite world =)





" True love isn't always about finding the perfect person..
Sometimes it's about finding an imperfect person
and understanding them perfectly . =) "

No comments: