Tuesday, July 27, 2010

exhausted !!!!!

phew~~~~
finally....
i have time to sit here n update my blog...

now.....
i'm blogging wif a cup of maggie meeeeeee...
hahahha....
yumyum~~~

from the day since my sem 2 started......
i am freaking bz !!!
bz entertaining a pile of homework !!!!
gosh......

not even hv time for myself to do any revision man !!!!
wth man !!!
f tired............
i really wish n can hold my step and take a deep breath....

but the fact is...
once i stop....
i will not be able to catch up anymore.....
and i will be more suffer !!!!
i hate my life rite now.....

i wish it could be more eassier......
i dono wheather am i choosing the rite thing...
that is A lvl......

i think i'm gonna collapse soon....
very soon....
i dono how to handle my stress....
i wanna release it out man !!!!
wtf!!!!!!
effin suffering !!!!!

hmmm.....
no ones noe what is inside my mind n heart.....
even if i tell...
they will jz lik....
aiyor..... nth de la......
if not how ?? wat u wan ??

all this rubbish respond i dowan plz !!!!!!!
i need someone to guide me......
badly.........
plz.... god...
save me plz.........

send me a right person to talk wif......
i need it badly......

No comments: