Thursday, June 24, 2010

hang out ♥

wahahhaha........
yesterday went out wif my another
3 monkey !!!

it has been ages that v din meet up okie !!!!
miss them lotsssss..... =)

early in the morning when i woke up
my lil sotong sms me ask me wanna go for mcd to hv breakfast anot..
she send this to me at 8.20am
when i wake up is ady 9.10am...
ahahhaha....

so cancel...
after i take my bath den lil sotong come n fetch me...
hahhaa...
this cool sotong
fetch me wif a huge 4 wheel drive
and the awseome part is...
it is manul 1.....
ewwww..... i hate !!!!!

hahahaha.....
after she set up the gps..
v goin to PJ to fetch another monkey..
hahahaa......

v dono the way to UTAR
n she is so stubborn...
dowan follow the gps...
v ended up wif....
走料很多冤枉路.....
haahhha.....

den finally oso reach dy la....
so happy to meet them =)

once v reach mid we quickly go for our lunch...
hahahah....
damn hungry man !!!

v ate japanese food...
yumyum......






suki yaki......


my lil sotong =)


my miss stephine =)


my miss eng =)

wowow.....
so fuulllllllll....
hahaha....

while v r eating..
v talk a lots !!!!
damn a lot !!!
ahhahaha.....
non stop gossip-ing !!!
hahahaa....

when 4 of us r together...
surely v will gossip a lot....
hahahah....

hey...
my miss eng...
be tough okie !!!!
jz forget the past....
everyting will b fine =)
no worrise....
v will always support u =)

after lunch....
of course is movie la !!!!
hahhahaa.....

we watch she is out of my leag...
nice show !!
hahahaha.....

in the middle of the show...
mr.ray come n join us....

after the movie....
ding ding ding !!
is tea time !!!
weeeee =)

we went subway......
wat else v can do ??
hahaha.....
craps again la duh !!!!!
hahaha.....

we sat there n talk bout 1hr plus...
den went home lu...

lil sotong fetch xn, ky n ray
bac PJ den is our turn...

but b4 i bac home
sotong culik me to her hus...
hahaha.... lol..
coz she say wana go home awhile 1st...

den i saw aunty...
hahaha...
lol...
she look at me n say...
" wa... yao sau jor wor... " (in cantonis )
hahaha...
lol...
haiz......
dun like to hear this.....
ewwwwww........

den aunty treat me red bean soup...
hahhaa...
thanks aunty =)

after that sotong fetch me home..
ahahaha...

hey.....
thanks to my 3 monkey's
u guys gv me a great day =)
looking forward for the second time =)





and !!!!
tonight !!!!!!!
BRAZIL vs PORTUGAL !!!
must watch ar !!!!
aahahha.....

BRAZIL go go !!!!!!

No comments: