Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my Birthday ^^

yup....
23 of oct 2009
was my bufday ^^
haha...
ya i noe passed long long time ago dy..
but i still wanna blog it out..
coz i hv too many ppl wanna thanks !!!
all my babes n especially my sis ^^

early in the morning went mcd to meet
up my gangs...
hahha....
we din't went to schl for the gerak gempur...
hahaha
so we did some study there...

ah ma !!!

den we went to makan rojak ayam...
nice !!
headed to metropoint for games....

big babies!!!

mei qi mei qi !!!
hahaha....

went pizza hut to wait for the rest of
my babes~~~

den the celebration was on !!!
hahha




hahahha.....
thanks u guys for celebrate wif me....
i'm HAPPY ^^

hhaha..
my cake ^^
i lik the wordings..
hahha
happy birthday lo...
haha...
still got that "lo"....
hahha..

yup...
i cried when they sing the bufday song..
hahha,,,
coz is kinda lik...
touch..
can i used that word ?
haha...
coz 1st time in my life that so so so many
of my frens sing for me ^^
hahaha.....

after the celebration when home...
hahha...
fetch by my best best best fren !!
yuan bin ^^
hehhe....

------------------------------------------------------------

nite....
went for the second round..
celebrate wif my family...
hahha...
went makohta cheras for italian food...
yumyum^^

den my sis ask me that wheather wanna join
her n her frens to celebrate wif her frens that
bufday on 22 of oct....

1st i rejected.....
coz i think that..
aiya dowan kacau them lo..

but then my mum was so fierce talking
to me that
" go la !!!! y dun go ?!!! celebrate together ma !!!"
den i was lik... 0.0

ooo....okie...
go lo.....

we went to fun ok !!
hahaha...
the plce that i wanted to go for
so so so so long dy !!!
and they said wanna go there...
hahaha...
coz my sis ald book...
wooohooo~~~

reached there...
i'm kinda tired...
so jz.....
lik sien sien lik that lo....

once i go in...
turn in to the corner....

' happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to meixin
happy birthday to u "

i was lik !!!!!
omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y this guys r here ??!!!
i was lik keep on asking myself !!
and i got a shock man !!!
cried !! ><

u noe who r they ??
haha....
sookkuan, xueni, kar yee, wc and ck !!!
omg !!
these guys r at fun okie !!!
pakat wif my sis dy !!
to gv me a surprise !!!
u guys rocks kay !!!!

omg......
my mind was blanl that moment n can't
even belive n think !!!
y this guys r here.......
GOSH !!!!





the glss of drink !!!
huge !!!
hahha...
is for the one who bufday ^^

yes....
i'm happy....
superb happy !!!
hahhaa..........
u guys rocks !!!!!!!
u guys successfully make my 23 of oct 2009
UNFORGETTABLE !!!!

without u guys......
i wont get all this...

especially to my sis...
thanks !!
i noe u planed this !!
hahahha......
THANKS MY BELOVED SISTA !!!!
love u !!!
muaCkz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u guys too !!!
love u guys !!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: