Wednesday, December 16, 2009

back~~~

oh~~~ !!finally i'm bac !!!
yes...
my sweet bloggie ^^
teehee *

ya...
SPM is over ~~
wow!!!
*claps *

yaya......
lots of things for me to post ^^
hahha....
ytd when sumway wif my babes..
sien, mei qi n man man....

early in da morning when to the train station
den when they reached...
our journey began....

hhahaa....
in the train craps n gossip a lot
wif my ah sien...hahha
she's lik kinda shock wif all those crapsssssss....

when v reach den head to makan our breakfast...
hahaha...
porridge... yum yum ^^

den go n do tatto lo...
hahahha....

ya...
i'm satisfy wif that.....
nice !!!
love it man !!!!
hahhaha....

den we did shop a lot..
hahah...
yea...
of course i do bought some things for myself...

den v went honey moon to makan..
hahha....
nice !!!

balik rumah lo......
sien dad fetch us...
heheh....
thanks ^^

hahaha......
nice rite ??

no regret on doing this ^^

No comments: