Monday, September 21, 2009

random post...

yea....
lately learn sumtin new to ply wif..
hahha...

learn it from our Malaysia beat boxer...
Shaun...
he is so so so cool guys !!
his beat box...
awesome ^^

n lately his blog has had sumtin cool..
that is...
wanna noe r u a good kisser ?
hahha....

i bet u guys wanna noe....
hahha....

when u go out for a drink or wat..
sure got straw de rite ?
ya....
use that straw to tide a knot...
by using ur tongue...
hahahhaa.....

hahha...
this is wat i did...
by using my tongue...
hahahhaha....

try it guys !!
it's FUN !!

--------------------------------------------------

i think mayb is time
for me to learn to be selfish...

i remember last year...
there is a person..
he scolded me that...
y i can't be selfish a bit...
y always i think of others 1st den only myself

yea...
i admit...
sometimes i really do think of others 1st
but for me it seems nth wrong rite ?
it should be this way rite ?

but within this few years...
it prove to me that it seems wrong...

y should i think for others 1st ?
y SHOULD I ?!!!!!
every time i jz wan ppl around me to be happy..
i jz wan everyone live in peace...
no quarrel....

so everytime i will think..
if i do lik this will he or she not happy ??
way will happene if i do this..
although i so so wanna do it...
but i will jz...
okie fine i'm not goin to do it...
jz dowan ppl around me not happy...

i'm not promoting how good myself here...
jz a part of my feeling...

my mum always say...
the way u treat ppl...
is the way how ppl treat u bac...

i belive that...
yes i do !
but...
it dosen't seems true...

wat ppl treta me bac is sumtin opposite...
haiz.....
i'm not saying that i wan bac 100% how i treat ppl...
is jz that..
haiz....
dono how to express ar.....

izit so good to be selfish ??
izit be selfish i will be more happy ??

should i be selfish ?


No comments: