Saturday, September 19, 2009

i"m BACK !!!!

hahha....
my sweet bloggieeee...
i'm BACK !!
hahhaha....

fell so good when blogging...
first is bout birthday post...

sorry........
i noe is so so so late dy ...
but this is wat i had promise to do..
hehe...

firts...
my babe birthday
NICOLE ENG XUE NI !!!
hahhaa....
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to sa po
happy birthday to u ...
*teehee*
wish u all the best...
stay pretty pretty ya...

yea...
lately v r kinda talk less...
ply less..
less
less less
less less less
less less less less...
wat also less dy...
mayb is v r in diff class
n din't meet up when recess...
so everything is getting less...
so hope there is one thing that wont be less..
hehhe....

happy birthday girl ~~

next was my dear dear dear
leng lui mummy...
hahha...

happy birthday mum ~!!
wish u satay healthy always..
pretty always..
n earn more more money..
hahha...
coz lik that my salary oso will increase ma...
hahhahahah....

so plan to gv mummy a surprise..
n she got touch a bit bit la..
hahha...
so we went dinner at fei chui..

maid n bro..

dad n the bufday ah moi..
hahha....

the monkeys~~

card that v made for mum...
hehe...
so she can put this in her office...

happy birthday mama~~~

next was my grandpa...
hahha...
went to my third uncle hus to celebrate...

before reached my uncle hus..
haha....
monkeys cam holllll....


ugly !!!

monkeyS~~~~


hahaha....
my look...
lik those down syndrome...

and my uncle has transform
his fishpond into a pool...


haha...
jz enuf for kidzzz.....


ps !!
that's wat lil boy addicted to...

my cute lil baby.....
hahha...

happy birthday grandpa ^^
muackz muackz~~~

after makan...
went out to the garden n
ply this...
hahha...
massage stone...
betul betul sakit lo..
hahha...

see the stone ??
my uncle make it by his own...
hahha...
his son n daughter said wan sun n moon
den he make for them....

and this !!!
hahhaha...
naruto....

wat a cool dad~~

No comments: