Saturday, February 7, 2009

CHU 3

yea...
today my yiyi and grandpa
came to my hus....

hahha...
so early in the morning
my mum and my maid start to preparing
those food dy....

den 12 sumtim they reache dy...
rush to the kitchen
and fill up their tummy...

mahjong time again...........
hahaha.....
ply n ply n ply..........

den photo section...
our pro cuosin take for us...
hahha....


tada~~~


my family
and
gong gong....

yiyi family
and
gong gong...





this year yiyi
add family added
a new familly member o...
that is my cusion hubby...
heheh...

after finished yiyi went home lo...
den my sis receive a fren call..
ask her whether wanna go for movie..
hahah.. yeah !!!
i follow too...
heheh...

our show start at 10.15pm
den bout 9 sumtin they come n fetch us...
den we went to alamanda there to
watch 家有喜事....

when we reach there...
they when to buy ticket..
when the finished..
they said that they din play for the ticket...
coz the ppl din ask from them....
den we said how come ??
den he said at first he said he wan 7 ticket..
den wan another 10 coz jz now another fren
called that they wanna watch too..
so working there the lulu jz
ask for the money for the 10 tickets oni..
den she forget bout the 7...
haiz..
feel so sorry to the manager
to have a lulu workers....

hahhaa...
so happy that watch movie without paying...
woohoo~~~

erm...
that movie ~~
damn funny !!
u guys should watch it !!
really nice man !!!
hahhaa...

den after the movie finished..
of course head home and oioi la...
coz chu 4 im goin to bai nian wif my all my babe ^^
hehhee.....





No comments: