Saturday, February 7, 2009

CHU 2

okie...
is the second day of chinese new year ^^
as usually...
chu 2 is for those women that had married
to balik ' niang jia'
so as my mum....

befor went bac my gong gong there...
we went to my
father's aunty hus...
that means is my sook po la...
went there to celebrate my granny birthday ^^

coz my sook po shifted to another place dy...
so we dono where is the place...
so my uncles and us keep go to the wrong way...
and keep on find n find the place....
finally guess wat ??
of course found it la...
we all so smart ...
hahahah.. joking la...

den went in...
' gong xi fa chai ' here..
'gong xi fa chai ' there...
den got many many red boom ^^
hahaha...
give me la give me la...
boom how many times oso nvm de...
hahhaha...
addicted to that kind of boom dy ...
muahahhaa......

den makan makan ...
minum miunm...
main main...

den celebrate my granny birthday ^^
happy birthday granny ^^ muackz...
den sing song..
eat kek...


so crowded~~

guyz~~~
always addicted to GAME !!!

haha....
mua~~~

happy birthday granny ^^

after finished celebrate...
head to my gong gong hus ^^

when we reach there..
my yiyi and her family was there dy...
den yiyi and gong gong gv us ang pau ^^

guess wat next ??
we ply mahjong !!
hahaha......
i learn it when i went to china...
so know a bit bit lo..
ahha...
so fun plying wif my cuosin..

ding ding ding~~~
dinner time...
yumyum...
hahaha.....
during CNY jz keep on eat n eat n eat !!!
goin to be fei po dy... T.T

after dinner what's on ??
gameling !!!
woohoho...
hahha....
my cuosin bf be the 'zong ka'
den my grandpa start from that day
keep calling him ' lan dou guai '( in cantonis)
hahha....
poor thing....
but nvm la...
u must be proud of thet name ya...

after finish den went nac to my home
sweet home ^^
bath den take a rest...

gamble again !!!
hahaha...
this time wif my dad...
hahha...
lose jor T.T
nvm... i 'll win bac....

den everyone start to fishing dy...
hahha...
den oioi lo....


No comments: