Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tired but HAPPY ^^

ugh~~~
I'm freaking tired right now...
cause today went shopping wif my sis and bro...
we went times square and sg.wang..

but yesterday i ald been there...
and walk about 8 hours++
i think so...
cause i'm not the one who count it..
of course not just oni walk...
we have movie too ^^
bolt... erm.. not bad la..
when i go home..
my leg was so so pain...
maybe long time din walk for so long dy..
hahaa...
but nvm is okie...

den suddenly my sis say..
let's go times square tml...
i was like...
wat ?!! again ??
cause my bro wanna get a bag...
hmm... okie la go la go la...

9.30 in da morning..
my sis wake me up said papa is goin to fetch us
go at 10.30...
so quickly jump out from the bed
bath and bla bla bla....
done~~
leng leng dy can go out dy...
muahahaha....( perasan) =='

jump up to papa's car
wow~~~
so long din see my papa wear tie dy....
cause he went bangi to gave a talk
so have to look smart ^^
den papa gave us some $$
hahhaa.....


handsome papa ^^
muaCkz~~


mua..
without smiling =(


mua...
with a happy smiling =)


den papa drop us some where near time square
den we take a walk there
and papa back to his office...

start shopping babeh~~
hahaa....
so we decide to buy ticket for movie 1st...
hmm...
and we watch space chimp's...
den went bar.b.q plaza to fill our tummy 1st...


sis and bro...
concentrate in cooking..
shh....



yumyum...
dump everything inside and cook..
bahaha...

after our tummy is full
den head to the cinema for our movie...

the moviw was funny XD..
nice !!
thumb's up !!
den we head to sg.wang...

search for my bro bag...
okie got it..
den my sis bought a...
er.. dono how to describe that thing..
can consider as a jacket but...
er... dono la...
den i saw a pair of nice shoe!!
but finally i din bought it T.T
nvm i'll get you next time !!

after that back to times square..
bought auntie Ann's..
yumyum...
walk to papa's office to wait for him...
den mammi oso goin home wif us...

ugh~~
tired lea....
pitty me have to go for chemi tuition sumore...
T_T

at first very concentrate listen to teacher...
den ...
slowly slowly slowly...
start to fishing ....
sleepy ><....

9.30 !!!!!!!!
wow... finished !!
head home...
what else ??
tidur la !!
haha....
den before i went to bed...
sis ask me..
tml wanna go pavillion ??

i wan !!!
i so so SO wanna go....
but...
hmm... i'm freaking tired and my leg...
oh.. can't stand anymore...
reject her T.T
thus have to go for camp sumore....
this week ..
busy busy busy....

okie.. tired..
zzZZzz
zzZZZ.......


No comments: