Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday brother ^^

happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u,
happy birthday to u~~

last Saturday was my bro 13 birthday
wish u all the best in your 13 and all your dreams may come true..
wake up in the morning
den have breakfast that my mum da bao for us....
hang around the house..
walk here n there
disturb my dad n sis ..
bahaha...
i always like to did that !!
i always have fun in disturbing my SIS !!!
like make fun of her...
teasing her haha...

almost 1 in the afternoon..
my daddy fetch my mum go cut her hair
den fetch my sis to her coll to hv her exam...
i always like to follow my sis go her coll
cause
along the way to her coll can saw many NICE car~~~
wow~~
ppl around there was so so SO rich !!!

after fetch my sis to her coll
den daddy, bro and me head off to the mines...
the reason we went there cause my dad say there is a fair there..
but when we there oni knew that the fair ady end !! =='

so we went to had our lunch here....

sushi king !!
love it ~~


after finish den we decided to walk around..
den this is the 1st time...
er.. can consider
follow my dad to shop that sell those
electrical stuff...
like com, camera, mp3 ect...
walk around..
touch that com...
touch here touch there...
haha...
den bro and i saw web cam..
so we decided to ask dad to hv 1..
den we ask daddy...
surprise that his ans was YES !!!
wow....
so happy !!! wondering that he is having good mood today..
bahaha...
den continue to walk around again...
den saw 1 cute stuff...


penguin ^^

when i 1st saw it...
i think it is a pen drive...
so i ask my dad can i hv it ?
den daddy say okie..
den my dad ask 1 of the workers there..
how much is the capacity ?
den the workers say..
erm... 1G..
okie my dad say buy la..
haha... yeah i hv a penguin ^^
den get a cooler pad for my sis lappie...
head home....


cooler pad...
cool~~~


------------------------------------------

reach home take out my penguin n hv a look...
when i take out...
shit !!!
it broke into half dy...>.<
deni take it out slowly.....
cheh~~~~
just a pen drive cover..
@~#%$#%^

kena tipu dy !!!!
den went down and tell my dad...
hahaaaa.....
funny is..
the
stupid workers still say that penguin is 1G !!!
sholud fire this type of workers !!!

5 sumtin my mum ask me weather wanna have a jog
around our garden..
den i say okie...
so long din jog dy....

jog jog jog~~~~
den reach a park that small kids hang around and ply...
saw something...
a little gurl plying here barbie doll in the play ground..
hahah... so funny
XD

kids have so much fun over here...

No comments: