Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say Hello !

HELLO !
yea.. as what i mention at the title.. say hello !
hahha... oh well ! *lame shit ! -.-

okay to be frank.. i have nothing to blog about
but i just feel like blogging ! lol... so hummm let's think.......
what bout life ?
how's your life ? what's your life is about ?
oh well...
 lately my life is good or even awesome ! =D
i love my current life... i have people that love me around me.. 
i'm glad that i have all these people in my life...
and also those people who left as well.... i'm glad too i have you once in my life...
i learnt something when each of u left.... 

i'm really really grateful to those people who stay when i'm having the worst period in my life..
to the people who never walk away no matter how...
to the people who always be there for me, listen to me...
to the people who help me when i need help...
to the people who share happy and sad moment with me...
i really wanna say thank you to you people..
from the bottom of my heart...

life is too short... 
why don't we just forget the past, and move on...
cause i believe something good in the future is waiting ahead for us =)
live life people.... 

okay i don't know why tonight i so.. yea u know.. 
but pls ! i'm not emo or what.... just in a sudden i'm sitting on my bed listening to music and everyone is 
already in their dreamland lah.. so i'm alone now n still awake...

i look around me and think about everything...
i'm really really grateful.. and i appreciate every single thing i've been given...
i have a home to stay in, enough food to eat ( well i still always complain i want more food cause i love food! ), i'm nearly happy every single day, nothing for me to worry, people who love me so much, awesome friends and of course my family that will never leave me. =)

i think at this point right now every thing is perfect...
all i have to do is work hard to archive a better future and to be a better person =)



xoxo =)

No comments: