Saturday, February 11, 2012

Little Pantry & Dreamz Bakery ♥

Alohaaaaaaa peeps !
had awesome outing yesterday with my darling sienyyy ! =)
so we both wanted to go dreamz bakery for a long time alrdy since
last year on my birthday but then we din't manage to find that place
and !!!! actually we gonna celebrate my birthday at Little Pantry at IOI mall...
but then due to some private function going on that day, so we ended up at FAT SPOON !

since my darling is having holidays now... so she decided to go both places dalam satu hari :)

driver of the day :)




the food was okay only.... average...


US ! :)

WHAT ??!! :O



I would say this is the pic of the day ! :D




Dreamz Bakery !
imma deep deep in love with this place man !
just LOVE it !!











my best shoot !! ;)



SIMPLY LOVE TODAY !
thanks my dearie sienyy ! =)

No comments: