Sunday, August 14, 2011

Visit =')

uhm......
i don't know how to describe my day today...
cause i have a mix feeling.....

today our whole family went to visit my grandma's grave...
cause it has been a year that she had left us......

everyone take turns to talk to grandma in front of her grave....
the most touching ever love story that i have ever seen in my 19 years of life
i experience it today....
" I love you, i really really love you."
this is what my grandpa told my grandma in front of her grave =')
my grandpa love for my grandma is so so so BIG !

after finish visit grandma.... we went to visit my beloved cousin brother...
hey lil boy ! I MISS YOU !
i miss you damn lots man !
but some how now we know that you are at a better place now....
with a lot of happiness and no worries.....
keep smiling my boy.... keep that....
we just love the way u smile. =')
we will always love you... <3



to my both beloved....
I love you and I miss you ! =') <3

No comments: