Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MEGATEX !

ALOHA~~~

hahahha.... people !
my life recently is super duper awesome !
i'm having a real good life with the accompany of my beloved family
and a bunch of great friends and a new gang of AWESOME buddy !

wokay for the past few days I've been working at sunway pyramid
for an event call MEGATEX... which is a expo show for
furniture and all sorts of electrical equipment.
thanks to my sis's frens who ask me to join them and work together...
no regret i swear to GOD ! that i joined them...
hahahha... we have so much fun during working and i got to meet new frens !
another new experience for me again ! =)


from left to right...
haha, xiao ping, pierre, me and tao tao...
hahhaha.... no doubt ! her name is HAHA !
cute rite ?

tao tao, ah bai and haha......

me, ah bai, xiao ping and wei liang....

this is our 收工酒 for our last day of work !
hahahhaa........ love it ! =)

me with the cutest ah bai in the world ! ;)


hahahhaha ! after that we went dolphin @ Ampang
to celebrate together with the crew !
awesome one ! hahhaa...
we had 10 bucket of beer which means 50 bottles !
hahahha..... treat by out lovely bossy ! =D



this is our crew member ! hahhaa..... i started to miss u guys now !
i'm happy to meet you guys =)
WE have to keep in touch aite ?
and we have to work together again !

LOL.....
hahahha... stranger from another table come n join us also !

i had a super great time with you guys.....
hope to see u guys soon !

I LOVE YOU GUYS !
*smooch*

No comments: