Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baking !! =D

oh yeahh !
me n my dear sieny bake today !
hahahah.......
my menu : BROWNIES
sieny's menu : OLDBREAD CAKE

hahahha.....
we had lots of fun today !
and this is our first time baking wokay !
no doubt ! we made it !!!
SUCCESSFULLY !
no hangus, no chao da !
so proud to say that ! hahahahahaha...
while baking the whole house smells damn NICE !
oh myyy....... i miss the smells !
wootz ! =D

so what's up next ?
hahaha.... we gonna make cheese cake !
weeeeeee~!


wokayyy...... first we went Giant to grab some ingredient.



eggysss !

sieny's main ingredient....




is time to go sauna my dear brownies ='(

sauna-ing ! xD


hello brownies !! =DD

while waiting !! what to do ?
hahahaha...........

TADAAAAAAA !!! the results ! ;)
hahahhaa......... yummeh !!

sieny's one....... success too !!!
hahahah ! hi5 baby ! =D

can you taste the how choco it is ??
can you ? hahahhaa......
this is yummylicious ! =DD

omg ! this is.........
so damn tasty !! never know that simple bread
can transform into this !!
i like it soooooo much ! hahahah.....
love it ! =D

woaky....... time to bed !
tml goin to have nice food again !
hahahaha.........
MACAROONS ! i'm coming ;)







"I've been focusing my life on other people for too long.
Now i'm going to start focusing on myself for a change ! " =)

No comments: