Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy birthday SIENYYYY !






HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HONEY THANG SUE SIEN !



19 dy lo ! hahahhaa...... next year gonna be 20 dy looo~
old-nya ! xDDD
so.... wish you all the best har...
and may ALL your dreams come true !! =)
yes ! ALL your dreams !!! hahaha......

and please sayang me more okay ?
no more bullying me dy...
coz now ur 19 and im 18....
so im smaller than you rite....
so..... hahahhaha !! xDD

okay so now im gonna say sumtin very gam dong dy ah....
u prepare tissue ! xDD

wanna say xie xie ni lah....... =)
thanks for always be there for me for my up and down
in my life.....
especially the worst moment in my life......
thanks for supporting and text me kinda often to check
if i'm okay anot :)
and xie xie u always be my " lap sap tong " ah !
hahahhaa....
always have to listen to me nag this and that...
complain this and that....
hahahha xDD

erm..........
still got a lot more dono how to say dy....
hahaha.....
anyways sang yat fai lok lah !
love you with infinity of love !!!!
xoxoxox









"You don't need to see or talk to your best friend everyday.
Your in each other hearts and will always come back.
That is real friendship. " =)

No comments: