Monday, April 18, 2011

Recently...





recently... my life is pretty sucks !!
yeah ! sucks !!
trial this week.....
and after 1 week is goin to be my final !!
gosh !!
books everyday !!
and now what i wish the most is...
dun get sick !!
once i get sick... den comfirm GG.com dy....
so plss........ dun fall sick taffy !!

and oh yeah my lovely baby sue sien is coming back !!
weeee~!! she's back here !!
no more goin back there.....
i am so so so happy !!!
coz whn i bored i can ring her n v can go shopping...
if i feel like wanna eat snowflake i can ring here n let's go babe !
if i feel sad... i can talk to here face to face and not thru sms anymore !!
whn i cry she can straight away scold me 99 in front of me !!
sayang her lots lost !! =)




sometimes things happen..
i don't know how to react....
coz.... uhhmm... jz don't know how...
since dono how... den just let it be den....
but still everything will go fine...
just don't take things too serious...
it really helps though....
so just let it be....
if is the time for me to know i will know automatically...

*cheers* =)






"On the outside I might be smilling but on the inside I am crying
and the worst is having to pretend that I'm okay when i feel like
I could break down at any moment. " =)

No comments: