Saturday, March 5, 2011

Outing =)

oh yeahhh !!
another great outing today !!
with my lovely xueni and sotong !!
*teehee*

loves outing with my babeh !!
hahah....
early in the morning went breakfast at balakong ban mee...
ooohhh babehh... that's my favouritee !!
*slurp*

after breakfast....
MIDVELLY.....
hahahha.... the purpose we go there is to get my king's present...
hahhaa.... thanks for acc me my darlingS !!

i get Braun Buffel wallet for my beloved king !

aaahhh... picture credit to MYSELF !!


aaahhhh.... im so so addicted to this !!
sexy red Braun Buffel !!!
this is away too awesomeeee !! i wanna make this minee !!
butt.... gua tak ade moneyyy ! T.T


and i discover this today....
gosh !! im so freaking in love with it !! so damn nice !!
again......
i just can dream bout it......
=(
aaahhhhh...... i have to be hardworking now !!
" in saving money "
LOL........
in order to get apa I dream...... i have to save lotsss of $$ !

after the shopping session.....
we went to meet up with our BELOVED MISS ANN GEE !!
i miss her hell lots seriously !
and she's back now !!!! but.... bad news is...
she will be goin back in a month time....
got to appreciate =)

we chill at starbucks.....
aahhh..... i LOVE to hang out at starbucks ! <3


my choice ! whenever i go Starbucks... this will surely be my choice....
Java chips frappucino <3>

and lately.... i'm kinda falling in love with thisss.....
Green Tea frappucino......
it taste not bad guys... should have a try =)

the chit chatting session was so FUNNN !!
love chit chatting with our monkey queen !
hahaha......
looking forward for the next session peeps !!

gotta ciao now...
get into bed and start dreaming of my
sexy red Braun Buffel and snow white Fossil =)

nitey people !
had a great nite sleep =>


=)




"the greatest thing in life...
is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses
and still finds you completely amazing ,
wants to be part of all the craziness ,
thinks your the best thing in there life and will never walk away ! "

No comments: