Thursday, March 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY !

today is my baby big day !!
yeah yeah !
my baby !! no doubt ! BABY !!
hahahha........
MISS. PANG SOOK KUAN =)

"happy bufday to you..
happybufay to you....
[ okay the rest u sing urself okay ? ]
hahahahhaa........
wish u all the best and may all ur dreams come true...
pls dun bully me dy ......
i dowan to becum more n more skinny ! hahahha xDD
take good care of ur body lah my dear !
always get attack by virus ! hahaha....
and last..... I LOVE YOU....
hahha.... i know u always know that !
and thanks for everything my fren =)



and seriously ! we need new pictures !!!! xDDDD




oh ya about yesterday !
hahhaha.... i had a great day with my dearest classmate !!
ah bing, huan jie, 90, ying yi, ah buff, gavyn, bobby n sean !
we had sushi for dinner !!!
yummehhh !!! love it love it !!!

have to wait sean for da fotooosssss....
hahhaha.....

gonna ciao peeps !
sleepyy !!
oh it's great u know !!
i feel SLEEPY !! hahaha...
and it's 12 summtin !!!!!
seldom sleep that early !

GREAT !
nitey peeps ! =)






"Hardest moment is not when you lose something
and tears come out of your eyes...
but its the one when you lose something and
still you manage to smile . =) "

No comments: