Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DONE !

yeahh !
DONE !!!
finish my mid term !!
hohohoho xDD
the very 1st thing I'm goin to do is....
get super enuf sleep !!
duhh ! this few days was like.... just slept for few hours i guess....
that was tiring...
and i even feel superduperdamnvery sleepy during the exams !
that's very teruk i tell you !!

after mid term actually is not a good news....
is not that im goin to have any holidays or wat....
i dun have hols until i graduate !!!
aaahhhh..... this is horribleee !!
that means i oni will have hols during june !
gosh ! gonna have a long hectic life !
FML

mid term ends means final is coming !
aaahhhh.... STRESS !
i'm goin to plan a study timetable for myself !
and im goin to make myself becum a very very discipline
child that follow wat the timetable said =(
i dono if i could make it !
HAHAHA !
but still i'll force myself to make it......
fight for my A2 babeh !!!




ME !!! hahaha.... this is when i go insaneee !!
LOL........

and lately im kinda so freaking super addicted to musicc...
before this i love music too but not as crazy as now !!
the addicted level was likeee......
my ears cant be quite for 10 minss...
i just hate whn there is no music..
i dono why !!
duuhhh !!!
during the nite was even WORST !
i have to listen to song to make myself sleep !

what is that goin on in me huh ?? o.O
i have no idea !!!

mayb.... is bcoz... i'm afraid to be alone ?
or keep on booming music into my ears can make me stop think
things that is unnecessary ?
being alone actually is not that scary...
but feeling lonely... that's the worst feeling.....

one day...when i can live without music...
means.... the broken pieces in me was being healed....



"it is sad that when someone that you know become someone that
you once knew... and when someone that you love becomes
someone that you once loved. "


No comments: