Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outings with my love one =)

hey yeah !!
here come the lazy buggg!
hahaha....
okay i suppose to blog this 1 week a go i guess ?
lol...
bcoz of my lazziness !
so end up now oni u blog bout it ! hahahha....

went pavillion that day with my love one !!!
xueni, marianne and the long lost kong yee !
awwww......
i enjoy that day so so so much guys !!
hahahaha...
we had shoppoing session !
we had snowflake session !
we had chatting session !
we had snapping foto session !
we had tonny romas session !
conclusion....
WE HAD FUN !
hahahaha.......

let's pica talks !

best babe since primary !

SNOWFLAKE !!!
awwwww..... my fave!! i love it so so much !!!
super yummehhhh !!!! =D

xueni with the UFO... hahaha xD

my sweetest marianne !


delicious kan ?? hahaha....

taro ballsss !!! like it til the MAX !!


me ! hahahah.....

smile.....

hahaha...... try to korek eye ball ?? xDD

after snowflake session...
we waited for mr.fong to arrived !!
den we went tony romas for lunch....
hmmm.....
again... a place that have some tiny lil memory there....
why where ever i go....
sure there is some places that have " memory"

okay !!! stop emo ing !!! taffy wake up !!!
stop it stop it !

okay bac to the topic....

hahaha... he din't look much different from last time...
erm.... still look the same....
hahaha.....
especially when he " fa dai " u can feel that...
kong yee is back ! xDDD

my babe !

orang yang giler... xD





must hang out often !


credit to marianne !! i like it !!

i'll miss you my dear.......
wait for you to come back and shopping , craps and bully me
again kay....

take good care of urself !!!
you will be miss......


No comments: