Saturday, January 15, 2011

Outings =)

hohohoh..... peeps !
i had a great day yesterday !!
hang out with babe was FUN !
love it...

okayy... bout 11 in da morning..
my babe ah sien come n pick me up...
coz we are goin to jusco for movie together with ah qi n elaine...
we watched 天天好天...
erm.... not bad ler this movie....
but not as good as what i expected la.....
hahahaha......

after the movie.....
we went for lunch !!! MCD prosperity burger !!!
ah sien have been so excited for this for about 2 weeks dy !
hohohoho..... xD finally she gets to eat that yesterday !!
satisfy bo my ah sien ?
hahha....

she how happy is she !! xD

the yummylicious burger !!!!
spicy man !!!

me.... with the piglet tail ! lol xD

elaine and ah qi

after lunch den we pergi jalan-jalan....
den fetch elaine balik tuition...
next stop my hus !
hahaha......

coz i wan ah sien to help me sumtin on blog...
had a great time at my hus....
v cakap-cakap...
take fotos...
main-main..... hahahaha.....
and they BULLY my monkey...
aaawwww.... pity my lil monkey T.T

my crazy ah sien with my patrick !!!

ah qi yang siao siao !! lol xD

and of course ! the crazy me xDD

aaahhhhh !! ah sien curi see my boobs !!!!! ><
lol !! bad ah sien !!

ah qi and me !!!!! weeeeee =D
3 orang yang giler !! xD

tall nay kita punya ah qi !!!

me and ah qii !!!

us with elaine famous pose ! lol....

okayy... they say i look like a hip hopper in this pica !
lol..... LMAO !!!!

ahhhh..... my ah sien pregnant dy !!!
and my baby was inside....
so ah sien... ur baby is mine de kay...

the retarded me ! lo.....

after all the nonsense...
is time to go n pick elaine from tuition and head to makan ice !!
ahhhh..... v love to eat ice so so much !!
mad LOVE !!!
ah sien !!! i miss snowflake aaahhhhh!!!!
*saliva coming out dy "
LOL........
we play the stack stack thing while makan ice !!
*slurp*

and here goes the loser....
AH QI !!! hahahaha..... xD

had a great day with my beloved babe !!!
i LOVE U GUYS !!!!
*smooch*
cant wait for the next outing !!! =D



next stop !!!
steamboat at ah dong hus !!!
wohooo.....
syok syok.....
get to meet with xueni, ivan and janice !!
aaawwww.....
i miss u guys so much !!
we din't meet up after the PD trip kan ?
lol...
i know not very long oni actually....
hahahaha....
but still miss u guys la wei !!!

had a really great steamboat session and crapping session with u guys !!!!
hahaha....
especially listen to the GOD ivan to talk....
hahaha....
*round applause* for what u said....
it was so true...
but it take times for us to do it....
hahaha......

hope to see u guys very VERY soon !!!
keep in touch kay....
will miss u guys lots !

No comments: