Thursday, January 13, 2011

hmmm....

the world is never fair.
for life, some people never dare..
for love, some people dont really care...
for us, life and love ends up here and there....

to the people we love,
to the music we listen.
to the stars above,
to the different of seasons..

all of these changes through out time...
all of these god given signs...
all of these were very fine...
but in the end, nothing was left behind...

i loved who u are, u loved who i am...
i wanted u forever, but u wanted all to end...
i try to go for u, but u pierce my heart through...
i never know and never knew...
when is love actually true....

my hopes and dreams, laid in ur hands...
as i told this all to my friends...
i told them u are the one...
the one who treats me very well...
but in the end...
you put me through hell...

on the outside
im brave as a lion
strong as a horse...
but on the inside...
all is lost...

take me far away from here...
bring back all of my sheded tears...
take me to place with no fear...
bring me to heaven... a place of cheer...

you cant stop me from breaking...
you wont stop me from bleeding...
i will grow from my feelings...

**as my heart is healing**

No comments: