Monday, January 10, 2011

30th wedding anniversary

yesterday went Bangsar for dinner...
yup...
for a very special dinner...
that is my anuty and uncle 30th wedding anniversary...
their son and daughter my cousins la..
and some of their church member...
who make this surprise dinner for them....
they have planned for this surprise for almost 2weeks....
and yet..... it was so successful !
well done cousin ! =)
okayy that restaurant was located at erm...
Bangsar mall ar ?
not Bangsar village ! another one...
i dono la.. just know Bangsar....
hohohohoh xD
the food there was so nice and the atmosphere there was great !
they decorate the room in a way that is very romantic....
aaaawwwwwwww..... =)
too bad that i din take any foto of it =(((

okayyy..... try my best to describe.....
uuhm..... there was a very very nice cake...
some sort of wedding cake like that...

it looks like this la.....
hahahaha......

when my aunty and uncle walk in...
they were shock ! hahahah....
they tot just gonna dinner with their kids and few of their frens...
who knows !!!
10 table of ppl are goin to celebrate with them !!!
hahahha...... i guess they will very gam dong !! hahaha....

okay... there was also a performance that perform by my cousins...
before they perform my cousin sis tell everyone about the love story between
her mum and dad....
how they meet each other...
how they fall in love....
awwww... is just so sweet =)
and after that cousin sis and bro play guitar and sing the song
that my aunty first listen to my uncle sing.... =)))
they sing it very well !!
*tumbs up *

after that...
is my uncle turn to sing for my aunty.....
that moment was just so awsome !!
they look into each other eyes....
and sing.... it was... just so nice... that moment...

and ltr they were ask to dance....
hahaha.....
and they were shy to dance !!!
so cute ^^
den they ask all the couple out and dance together.....
that moment was so great !!


hmmm.....
i sat there and think.....
how my love story will be ?
will it be just like what we see in those fairytale story ?
or is not ?
hmmm....
wondering... hahahha....

how bout your love story ?
like fairytale too ??
heheheh......


No comments: