Wednesday, December 30, 2009

new toy !!!

hey guys !!!
hahahah....
i passed my undang test jor....
wow...
hahhaha......


after the undang test went to watch movie....
came home quite late actually...
hahha.....


when i reach home.....
i saw a lappie charging battery....
den i tot my sis is charging her lappie...



suddely...
my mum told me...
din c ur lappie meh ?
i was lik...
wat ?!!!!! that 1 charging 1 is mine ?!!!!


den i ran there....
i was lik.....
oh~~~~ finally my lappie reach !!!!
finally i hv my owm lappie !!!!
hahahha......


papa bought me this as me christmas present..
wow !!!!
the best ever christmtas gift from papa...
thanks pap....
althought it is not in sexy red...
but i found out that sexy black oso veli nice...

hahhaa......

papa....
dun worry...
i will take good care of it...
hahha.....
n i will lend u ply ur solitaire
hahhaha.....


papa.....
if next time i had earn enuf money...
i try to buy u a lamborgini as ur x'mas gift ya....
hahahhaha.....
lol........










hahahhaha.....
yes !!!
my lappie........
my lappie name called SEXY BLACK !!!!!
hahah....

and i wanna introduce u guys a new thinggy...



the new flaour tic tac
hahhahah.....
mango flaour......
hv a try guys......


yup....
today is the last day of 2009 !!!
gosh.... Align Center
lsat day dy....
can u imagine ??
v hv go through 1 year dy....
so damn fast !!!!
hope everything will be fine in 2010
all the bad things in 2009 will go away
and the good one come in 2010
=)

No comments: