Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas !!

hohoho~~~
merry Christmas ^^

hahha...
do u guys got any christmas present ?
hahha....

jz a normal day for me la..
hahha...
waiting for my present ^^
hehhe...

yup..
today early in the morning..
wake up by my dad !!! =(
went bfast....
den went to nanny hus to pay a visit
coz she jz fell down...

after that my sis n bro went to change their spec...
hehhe...
and today.....
v got out new toy !!!


camera !!!
hahhaha....
ya v nag papa to buy us 1 for a long time kay...
hahha...
yeah !!!!

and my mama got a new phone too !!!
hahha...
my papa is really doing his part
be a santa !!
hahha.....
thanks papa ^^
muackz !!

nite..
went home for dinner....
haha...
v hv spaghetti and salad for dinner....
and sparkling juice !!
hahah...
yumyum......



hahha...
tml goin to 3rd uncle hus celebrate again
hahhaa...
syok !!

merry christmas guys !!!
hehhee......

wondering wat is my present ^^
hahhaha......

No comments: