Saturday, October 3, 2009

moon kek festival~~

yup yup !
yesterday was the moon cake festival...
as wat ppl will do is makan
moon cake
ply lantern...

and yet....
we do ply lantern too....
teeeheheh~~~




jz a simple celebration wif my family ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

today my hus gonna hv a simple party..
erm... can i call it as a party ??
hahha..
dono...
coz my grandparents n all my relative r coming for dinner...
some sort of gathering...

and my mum r goin to be the chef ..
hahha....
she is a best CHEF !!!

n my lil cute cousin coming too...
hahha....
FUN !!

n today i jz said sumtin funny to my sis...
n i get a super funny ans...
haha...

me : ei.. why don't u make some dessert ? neh u do that
boom la... ( one kind of malay kuih that v use to call
it boom)
sis : i think of wanna make jelly... but den the fridge full
loaded dy... no more space...
me: den ar... put inside my mouth la :D i can keep it cold for u..
hahahahaha...
sis : == ya.. a fridge that wif a temperature of 37 degree celcius...

hahha....
yea mayb for u guys is not funny..
but for me..
hahahah...
laugh till i sot !!!

okie la.. gotta study dy...
ciao~~

No comments: