Wednesday, June 10, 2009

shop wif mimi....

okay...
ytd early morning went for BI tuition..
meet my darling miss lee...
hahha...
and of course all my babe...
xn, stephine and a sick sotong...
hahha....
hey faster get well okay...
i wan to c the semangat sotong
not the half dead 1..
haha....

after finished tuition den mimi say
go mid shopping...
yeah yeah !!
hahaha.....

den sis fetch us there then she go coll for her class..
den after 5 sumtin oni she came n met us...

den reach there mimi say she wanna
buy some clothes that she need to wear for work..
so she say wanna go Dorothy Perkins...
so we find where is the shop lo...
wa......

find till my kaki oso wanna patah dy....
yuan lai v pass by that shop many times dy ><
ishy~~~

haiz... ytd is totally mimi shop oni....
den my bro n me wet there is acc n c she shop...
haiz....

kinda sien lo..
den while waiting mimi try clothes
my bro n i sien till camhoring hahha....
curi senyum...
bahaha....

tired till oioi ?

>< so happy ??

sien er ~~~

after mimi shop finished..
den we went for lunch lu...
hahha...

we went to eat asam laksa..
oh man...
my fave !! nice tough~~
den we eat the oil fried ghost wif soya bean...
lol... hahah...
yumyum...

hahha...
nice...

i also had my XXL crispy chicken...
hahaha....


den shop again lo...
den 5 sumtin came n met us lu....

dinner time...
hahha...
we went5 fish market for our dinner...
yumyum...

cute little sis....

no !! dont i tell u !! no....

went home lu....
hahaha....
hmm.. din get anythings...
nvm ler...
tue oso went ts bought sumtin dy..
hahaha.....
thanks mim ^^

No comments: