Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meeting for AGM

okie...
ytd woke up bout 8 sumtin
den wake sis up to fetch me to schl lu...

wa.....
feel so good to c all my frens...
hahha....
kinda miss them lo...

den meeting stars....
erm....
talk talk talk talk....
bout lantik who do wat la...
this n that lu....

T.T....
sad things happen....
that is...........
i kena yi hang m16 dy.....
all bocz of our "ren chai" aka kah hang...
now i hv to in charge if all the souvenir....
mami ar........
1 time enuf dy lo...
haiz....
hope my mind still can think for it la..
hehe...
but nvm ler......
i got another brain assistant hahha...
that is our dai gor !!
choon nam ^^
hahhaa.....
hope we can work together and present the best
for the last time....

after finish meeting....
den of course go makan la
wif seng hua n xn lo....

we went kfc !!
hhahha....
yumyum.....

den all of us feel kinda sien...
den went cheong k...
hahha....

wah gor n me...

wif my babe xn...

smile ^^

ahha...
we didi a lot of crazy things..
hhaha...
do lots of dancing..
haha...
wanna c video ask form seng hua la...
hhaha...

-------------------------------------------------

at nite...
suddenly mimi called out my name...
den i was lik...
" wat ??"

den she show me sumtin really really cute !!!
but not for me 1 ==
she jz wanna show... T.T

cute rite ?? kangaroo mimi n kangaroo baby...


my get this from her frens that jz bac from aus..
and she bought this for her....

omg....
so cute lo..
call mimi gv me she dowan lea....
she say she wan it wa....
nvm.....
i oso hv a lot of teddy bear !!
hng !!

hehe... and tonight I'm goin to watch
terminator wif my sis and her frens...
yeepee ^^

No comments: