Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last day + today.....

yeaterday was my last day duty
in my PPS life...

last day....
this word i love it when i'm form 2 or 3...
that time jz hopping this day to come...
but now...
plz dont let this day come...
plz....

i dono how to describe my feelings rite now...
mayb is...
no words that can describe my feelings...

i jz noe that sure i'm gonna miss u guys
so so much...

n i realize that human beings only
will appreciate when they gonna lost it....

now...
once i think that ..
wa.. one day i'm gonna leave lo..
can all of us met each other after that ?
can v still gather n craps together ?
laugh together ?
do things together ?
can we ??

so v snap some pic for the last day...
wif all my kump 5 babe...

seng hua, me, xueni anh ah lok..

tumb's up ^^

sampat de me !! hahah....

wow!
muscular yuan bin...

kump 5 .....

five !!!

hahah... cant c ah lok...

gonna miss u guys...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

okie...
today....
hari perjumpaan ibu bapa...
hahhaah...

er...
early morning when to schl
meeting wif my cenderamata de ahli...
finally v plan everything...
haha...

den take report card lo..
haha...
nth special..
coz my class tea is not here..
den got 1 dono wat tea come n replace our tea..
hahah..
so she got nth to tell my parents...

hmmm...
den now i'm here blogging dy lo...

n...
i wanna show u guys our creative ah mok
do de invitation card..
damn nice n cute...
sumore is my fave tim..
apple..
haha...

nice rite ?
hahha...

haiz...
dono wat my cenderamata will look like...

No comments: